Friday, September 11, 2009

An important update

1 - go vote for me in the Aunt Becky Goes Places and Does Stuff Contest, it's #10

2 - my at work WW may not make. This means I will have to go with the masses to the WW main office. I will still go but reserve the right to complain about it. For reals people - the WW it works. It is worth the money - would you pay money for someone to wave a wand and make you thin? Yeah, so then you should pay for this (of course it's not magic fast but nothing is and the point is in 5 years when you haven't lost any weight you will be all like Dammit! I should have listened to Jen)

3 - The flu. I do not have it. If you think you have it then stay home. Do not touch me. Do not touch people who will touch me or things I will touch. I am not a baby about being sick (unlike every man ever) but I am dancing here in 2 weeks and going on vacation here the week after that and if you ruin that for me I will haunt your sweaty flu dreams.

2 comments:

Aunt Becky said...

I absolutely started WW yesterday, which is good, because the Topamax has totally removed my appetite entirely.

Wanna be WW buddies?

Jen Vogel ('Azraa) said...

I think we should. I haven't decided if I am going to just do it online now or go to meetings across town.
My husband says that he will weigh me and give me a weekly pep-talk but it is not the same.

I am going to start tracking my weight on the home scale and see if I can be deligent. I get lazy about tracking what I eat. I se a pattern - if I write it down I lose. So why wouldn't I write it down?